The holidays are right around the corner and many folks will be getting new puppies that need something to chew on, or already have a seasoned dog that likes a holiday chew toy / present! Unfortunatel…Read More
Separation anxiety is one of the most common issues we see in dogs and it is one that will rarely solve itself. As pack animals by nature, when a member of the pack goes “missing” a dog feels extreme anxiety. In order to cope with this anxiety, a dog turns to often destructive or high-stress habits. Separation Anxiety Programs are done in our care. These are typically three-week programs however this may vary with the level of your dog’s anxiety.
The Cincinnati Dog Wizard, has a great Separation Anxiety training program:
- Hands-on intensive training while providing constant supervision
- Monitored socialization with other dogs
- Focuses on building your dog’s confidence
- Refreshes social skills
- Teaches the obedience commands heel, come, sit, down, and place
- Teaches and proofs all commands in low distractions and high distraction areas including parks and shopping centers
- Teaches you, the owner, to take over the commands when your dog gets home
All of the programs with Cincinnati Dog Wizard include free follow-up lessons for the life of your dog. You can call us with questions one month later, one year later or five years later. With The Dog Wizard you have a trainer for life!